View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 12:49 AM   #1
deisecailin
Yorkie Talker

Default Advice please on getting 2nd yorkie

Hello from Ireland
Myself and the family have decided we are ready for our 2nd yorkie. We are going to wait until after Christmas to get the new dog so I've been given the job of researching what would be best for us.

Pixie is our only dog and we are so looking forward to getting another yorkie. Pixie is the absolute dream yorkie. She is 15 months old, extremely friendly and sociable. Rarely barks, non fussy eater, exceptionally smart and very loving. She is around other dogs on walks and with my parents dogs but they are very old and not really able to play with her. she loves going 1 day a week to doggy daycare and I think we would all benefit from having another yorkie in the house. I've always grown up with 2 dogs and that's what I prefer. I only work 2 short days a week, we have a lovely enclosed garden and live 10 minutes from the beach.

My question is really is it a female or male dog I should go for. I've been told male yorkies are harder to train but are very loveable and that 2 females might not be the best way to go but I keep getting conflicting advice so I'm just wondering if anyone could share their experience and offer me some advice.

Thanks so much!
Attached Thumbnails
Advice please on getting 2nd yorkie-project1.jpg  
deisecailin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!