View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 02:10 PM   #178
handejune
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeechloe View Post
My little Oscar, who is now 4 months is doing great, he sleeps on my bed with me all night and so far so good, no accidents! It is lovely cuddling up to him in the night. I live alone and when my previous dog died at 14 years old in February of this year, I couldn't sleep. I swore I wouldn't get another dog as I had never felt hurt like that before.....any way I did and I have never looked back....I sleep like a baby having my little baby with me through the night. Having never had a yorkie before I didn't know what to expect, they are different to the big dogs I have had in the past but they are so adorable. Oscar came to live with me 2 months ago and he is the light of my life....anyway, I digress, so far Oscar hasn't had any accidents for about 2 weeks now, he even stands at the door when he wants to "go" which is really encouraging! Oscar has the run of the first floor of the house (apart from when I am out) so it is up to me to keep a close eye on him, so far so good. Oh, and I know he shouldn't sleep on the bed but I have always let my dogs sleep on the bed and I can't change this habit!
There is no problem with your baby sleeping on the bed. It is purely preference and I personally prefer to sleep with the fur baby as well. I am waiting for Petey who is just 8 weeks old to be ready to sleep with me.
handejune is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!