View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 12:22 PM   #5
canana
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
I wish too that you could have captured Casie on camera! Maybe it is a rule that the younger siblings have the funnier personality.

My boys foil my attempts to capture them on film too. They look great and do cute things one moment, but as soon as I lift the camera, they start looking every direction except toward the camera. Or they sit and look sullen, like they are in front of a firing squad.

M&T have a lot of differences too in color and build, but sometimes they can fool me because they are the same height and length. My brothers always have to ask who is who, and from 25 - 30 feet away, I am not always sure. Usually this happens when Teddy's hair is fluffy and in need of a bath, so he resembles bigger, darker Max more.

Save
Oh I caught Casie on camera alright. Except they're all only good for bloopers! haha.. here's a screenshot of her before she video-fails. I always consider her as the annoying, but silly little sister I guess our babies can be camera shy! lol at your 'firing squad' comment!

Yes, I can see that I'd get confused too if they were the same height. Especially from afar. Your boys have such gorgeous hair though. I am desperately trying to grow out Casie's. Thing is, she's half of Scottie's height, so technically her hair should grow out half the time haha...
Attached Thumbnails
Have u guys heard of the PPAP?-untitled-3.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!