View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 11:30 AM   #4
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canana View Post
Thanks Maximo!

You're correct - it's Scottie! I wish I could have incorporated Casie into the vid. She looked SO good before I hit the record button, but was all over the place once it was rolling, every single time!

Aww..I wish I had 'twins' like Max and Teddy! Casie is actually a bit smaller - her face, legs etc - and as of right now, her hair colour is still quite different. Excited to see how her adult colours will turn out - expecting a nice tan/blue, but who knows! If you saw her in person, you'd never mistaken her though. She's got so much more pizzazz and personality than Scottie. She's the most hilarious girl ever!
I wish too that you could have captured Casie on camera! Maybe it is a rule that the younger siblings have the funnier personality.

My boys foil my attempts to capture them on film too. They look great and do cute things one moment, but as soon as I lift the camera, they start looking every direction except toward the camera. Or they sit and look sullen, like they are in front of a firing squad.

M&T have a lot of differences too in color and build, but sometimes they can fool me because they are the same height and length. My brothers always have to ask who is who, and from 25 - 30 feet away, I am not always sure. Usually this happens when Teddy's hair is fluffy and in need of a bath, so he resembles bigger, darker Max more.

Save

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!