Thread: Top of head
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 08:49 AM   #8
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneclaire View Post
That is what it was! she lost a few hairs at a time over a period of a couple weeks and you can even see where the little brown spot is growing hair LOL
I love the little bands for yorkies I bought but I apparently had them too tight. So I bought a little tiny pair of scissors to cut the bands with when and if I start making her little top knots again.
That you for your condolences Maximo. My little perfect sweet rescue went to Rainbow Bridge Sat eve. We had been best friends and she was my little girl for 10 yrs and she was about a year old when she came into my life. I have been having a pretty hard time but cant ignore my little yorkie Spicey. My little terrier mix, Sugar , was almost pure white . She has been getting 2 insulin shots a day from me for 7 yrs and this past Jan developed cancer and I wouldnt put her thru the ordeal and pain of chemo etc . She was a sweet perfect baby girl right up til I sat with her at the vets and watched her cross over to the Bridge.♥♥♥
I'm glad the spot turned out to be tension from the topknot. When you put in a band, wrap it around the hair a little ways up from the scalp. Then gently pull the hair in the middle while sliding the band down toward the scalp. That should prevent it from being too tight.

I am so sorry for your loss of Sugar. You are a great mom, taking care of her insulin for all of those years, and being there for her to help her cross the Rainbow Bridge. Praying for your comfort.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!