View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 04:59 AM   #8
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacyGirl2004 View Post
Hi guys.

Could you guys help me out?

Yesterday morning (Saturday, September 24th at around 6:30), Macy woke up needing to go potty. So I took her out and when we came back inside, she was all hyper and wanted to eat. I got her a plate of food and brought her back to my bed. She was perfectly fine. However, when I woke up around 9, I noticed she had threw up in 3 different spots on my bed, which I could tell it was from ham that she ate at 6:30. I think it didn't agree with her stomach.

After that, Macy was not being herself at all. She threw up phlegm about 10 times after drinking water. She has a collapsed trachea and pulmonary hypertension, but she has been perfectly healthy since. After all the throwing up, she stopped throwing up and was able to drink water. All day yesterday while she was extremely quiet, she did not throw up again. She finally wanted to eat at night before bed, but she only had a few bites. She slept all night, but she woke up again around 7:30 not feeling well. I took her out and she went potty and drank water. She threw up phlegm once again, but only small this time. I gave her her medicines to try and help her feel better. It seemed to help as she went back to bed for other six hours. When she woke up, she seemed to be more alert, but still really quiet. She threw up phelgm one more time. She seems to be ok now and still not herself. She isn't panting or anything.

Should I be concerned and take her to vet? What do you think? Could it be just an upset stomach?

Thank you for all your help. <3
HAM?! Um. I hope she's alright! I haven't read the rest of the posts.. just. Oh my lord. I won't even eat that stuff, but they really can't eat that. I mean, at all. Let's not get into nitrates and the like, but it's the fat content in it that you cannot give them above all. I'll read the posts.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!