View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 04:49 AM   #23
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasb10 View Post
On July 7th a breeder calls me and offerd me a 5 months old mail puppy he said his previous owner don't want him and wants to sell him .. He then sent me a cute picture and I couldn't Resest and I instantly boght him .. Problem was I was out of the country so the bleeder offerd to take care of him until I'm Back .
I came back home on 24th August and next day I went to pick up my new pal ..
I was so exited as I couldn't stop thinking of him for 6 weeks ..
I met the so called breeder at a vet clinic ( wanted to make sure that his health was good before I take the 4hour drive back home ).
So he arrived with Henry my new 7 month old pal and OMG!!
Henry was so under wghit literary skin and bones .. His hair was so dry and was kind of bold you can see his skin .. He was so scared poor thing .. I know something was wrong .. I then asked about his vaccine and aperantly he took the viruses vaccine and dewarmed at the age of 5 months !!! ( that's when I bought him!! No rabies vaccine yet.
So I took him to vet and turns out the pup has been beaten a lot .. Hasn't been eating enough and insects bites all over that cased heavy dandruff + hasent been exposed to sun for over 4 weeks . And he can't take the rabies shot because he is too weak.
Henry didn't play with toys don't eat treats he don't act like normal puppy .. He is by my side 24/7 .. This week I was so happy to see him play with one of the toys and for the first time I saw him Chowing a bone .. Yes he is improving but he doesn't like people he fears all family members he is not social he panics when I leave he folowes me everywhere .. This is too exhausting now ..
What to do?
Dana
My heart clenched when I saw this and I actually cried. People who treat animals and children like this don't deserve to live in my opinion.

That being said, your baby is going to follow you around even without separation anxiety. My little gal is my shadow/tripper. These are such loyal little guys. I wish I had suggestions for you. I wish I could find the people that hurt that baby and have a little.. talk.. with them. With my bat.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!