View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 04:32 PM   #6
LunarBerry
YT 500 Club Member

Hmmm sounds like my girl recently, I found 1-2 flea on her and not another again so far, and her skin was itching so badly. She also gotten an ear infection as well. I tried to do a natural remedy for the ears but it actually made it worse. I plan on making Brewer's yeast treats for her to help with making her less appealing to fleas even though I just got her on a new chew tablet to kill fleas and ticks :P
But yea, I just went ahead to the vet to get her treated and she's doing so much better now. We suspected flea allergy. All it'll take is one flea bite and it can cause such fuss >_< Vet suggested another flea treatment (as mentioned the new chew tablet), a chew that'll last 3 months on her and it's cheaper than the previous stuff I used. My vet told me that some brands that been around awhile are still using old formulas and lots of fleas these days are starting to build resistance.
Might try looking into Holistic Vets or see if any vets near ya offer holistic services as well as the standard.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!