View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 06:17 AM   #5
flybear
Yorkie Yakker

It is such a hard decision. I fistered mill puppies and I am fairly experienced potty training small dogs and maybe that is why I am a bit hesitant too ... Am I ready to spend the next 9-12 months taking the puppy out every few hours and train her... ? I am not a person who likes to tote around a snappy badly behaved dog in a purse and all my dogs have done basic obedience with me - even my 6 lb girl. All my dogs are potty trained and we have a doggie door so I know eventually this puppy will get the hang of it. I have prayed some and decided that I will only re- home her if I can find her someone wonderful and trustworthy - otherwise she will stay - in the meantime she will get training - we are already working on going outside - and " sit" before treats. She loves the other dogs and we solved her nighttime crying by simply put all dogs in the laundry room at night ( our ither dogs sleep i. There anyways) - i found the puppy snuggled up between all of them this morning obviously content ... i am not a big friend of potty pads but this baby knows what they are for apparently and uses them at night - she hates kennels and her playyard but has no issues as long as she is with the rest of the pack ...
flybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!