View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 12:23 PM   #287
SWOwner
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Wow that really is strange such a turn about, the glazed eyes, tight body, like something spooked him and he's on guard ready to defend / protect. Did you ever get a flat tire while in motion when Charlie was in the care, or maybe loud boom from fireworks, I won't ask about a car back firing lol, don't think they have cars that do that anymore lol. Sounds like something scared him while the car was in motion if he calms down when the car is in park. Have you consulted a dog behaviorist,this is very stressful on him. I saw the photo of him looking out of the storm door lol so cute and sad at the same time. I sure hope you find an answer and a solution for his behavior.
Name:  0000_yorkie.png
Views: 138
Size:  5.5 KBNo to everything (loud noise, flat tire, etc.). It appears when Charlie see's a lot of color and when we take turns - he goes nuts. If it was just Charlie - I might consider spending a bunch of money on a dog behaviorist - but, I have found a bunch of other Yorkies with the same problem and only one person (using food) has figured it out. As long as we don't take Charlie out - he is just fine. Hopefully, someone will figure it out and share their findings.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!