View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 06:41 PM   #10
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Where are you getting the water from? Have you tried filtered and bottles water? Does her food have moisture in it or is she eating a dry food?
Her fromms isn't watered down. We used to give her water in kibble but, after that bout with pancreatitis, she will not touch dried food for meals. Fromms is snacks or when we are gone for the day and we'll feed her out of snack bags. She thinks it's snack and not "food" that way. However, her boiled food? I'll leave quite a bit of water in the bottom of the pot and pour it in there with the food. One in the carbs and one in the meat. I will then mix it together by hand to soak up the water. The I/D food in the post above, which I was asked to keep her on for at least another week has also has added moisture.
Water is definitely bottled. My son is severely autistic.. and, well, comes from a city with a hot spot of developmentally delayed children. We might have moved from there, but I'm firmly convinced that the perchlorate found in the Sacramento area and in the well water as a result (which the city draws from) is the cause. I have never since then touched anything but Bottled water. Filtered is for cooking. Call me paranoid.. but, I just can't risk it. Not Chewie, and not us. Not even guests in the home.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!