View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 08:30 AM   #14
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019 Update...

Pogo is back at his original vet where he was diagnosed. You asked how he had been previously diagnoased... He had the bile acid test done and urine and other blood work tests and all showed up with the liver shunt... But he was rushed in to the emergency vet yesterday because he collapsed from dehydration and confusion and they kept him until 5pm in the evening yesterday but since no one stayed there at night they had me take him home due to his risks of seizures and the fact that they wanted someone to be with him however he went right back there first thing this morning at 8am and is still there right now. He is doing pretty well and they say he should make a full recovery but they want him on more meds for the rest of his life and a more specialized diet they think will help him so they want me to meet with an animal nutritionist to get better advice about foods that might help him better than they could... I feel so blessed that he isn't acting or feeling like he was the last few days though because that was so scary and I felt so helpless and it was so hard seeing my poor sweet baby like that! He means the world to me and I would do anything to make him better! Thank you all for being here for me too! That means so much to me too! 🐾💚💛
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!