View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 06:34 AM   #19
loveglam
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
The above is what you came here asking - just to remind you and clarify.

And when you received what YOU came to US for, this is how you responded.

Does it make sense to you to request ANY ADVICE, and then pummel the advice when it's given to you?? When people take the time out of their day to share their advice?

The members of YT are free to post whatever response they wish on this thread, as long as it is within our rules. Your job is to receive the advice that you ASKED for with an open mind and with some grace, if at all possible. You don't have to agree with the advice, but you did come here asking for it, we didn't come to you; so please respond respectfully and do not tell people what they may or may not advise on this thread.

Thank you.
There was nothing in my reaction that would not be respectful, while, the reaction of a number of members on this thread was borderline bullying. I have not and would not go down to such level, given the education I have. However, I also believe that everyone has the right to politely defend themselves and make their point clear, or is it a monologue-type forum? I asked a question, respectfully. I did not call anyone's dog "untested", did not suggest anyone is looking for a "gold mine", did not quote anyone's words with a bunch of letters in caps and did not lecture anyone with phrases like above starting with "you said", "you don't have to", "your job is"... This should be a happy forum of people who care about their pets, not a group of enraged and aggressive people lecturing someone who is clearly not asking for it.
loveglam is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!