View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 08:26 PM   #8
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019

I do understand this however where my vet and I differ on things here is that they refused to hear me in how this is not his normal attitude and therefore I don't see any futher reasons to medicate him or treat him for anxiety when this is only just happening during the last 2 days! I think it is something else and I wanted them to take that more seriously and not just dismiss me saying he just has anxiety issues and that they refused to treat him there unless I decided to medicate him for anxiety! I believe it is so much worse than that! He face presses me now when he comes close to me or even tries to kiss me like he no longer seems to remember how to lick me anymore... He has started to bob his head and body and acts somewhat drunk and staggers when he stands... (Not that my dog drinks mind you but that is my best description for his clumsy woozy unresponsive attitude now!!!) I am so scared and I have tried everything I can think of to do and I don't know where to go or what is left to do because there is nowhere left here I can turn to anymore so I am left begging people for ideas online now... I just know he is more to me than a pet!!! He is my baby and my tiny precious little life and I have fought so hard to keep him here and I'm not about to stop trying any time soon! He is a small but strong willed little guy and I pray for some kind of a miracle right now!
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!