View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 04:45 PM   #1
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019 Sick and confused acting boy...

My boy Pogo has been acting somewhat odd lately and I have no idea what to do to make him better! I have tried every single thing that I could check on or think of even including taking him to the vet and even they were clueless as to what to do for him so I am now very scared!!! Pogo was diagnosed with liver shunt a while back and we have been maintaining him pretty well with a good diet and meds and for the most part he has been acting like a puppy lately but in the past few days he has started behaving oddly consisting of constant persistent licking of me, biting me (but he doesn't seem to realize he does any of these things or how hard he does them) not responding when I talk to him or call his name, accidentally running or bumping into walls or steps like he is disoriented, climbing into or on things all confused that he would never go into or onto before, following me everywhere nonstop as though I were going to leave him even though I pretty much take him everywhere I go already... But most of all he has a glazed over look of confusion on his face and in his eyes and I almost feel like I am losing some part of him as time passes because he isn't getting any better! He eats and drinks well and doesn't have dis colored gums or tongue so I know he has been ok as far as his blood sugar and stuff so this part is all new for me! I am used to all the other worst case scenarios with him but this really freaks me out because with the other stuff I always knew how to make him better but with this I honestly don't know what to do or what is wrong with him... So I decided to come on here with the hopes that someone... Anyone might just recognize something about what is happening to him and they might be able to offer up some ideas or suggestions to help me save my sweet baby boy! Please if you know of anything or have any ideas I beg you to try... We really need help here! Thank you! 😭
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!