View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 07:45 PM   #2
Cats307
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupac2015 View Post
Hello everyone. Any advice or experience stories are welcome. First let me say boarding him or taking him with us are both not an option .

We are going on vacation from Oct 13-18 . Before I booked the vacation I did make arrangements for Tupac. Now the friend of mine who was going to stay at,my house and stay with him got a new job and can not do it :-( needless to say I am full blown anxiety now.

I work from home so he is always with me . I mean yes he gets left alone for a normal few hours night out or run some errands. So now my dilemma is my friend is still going to stay at my house but he will be alone from 830 a.m until about 4 p.m .... 8 1/2 hours I feel like is a very long time. I'm terrified he is going to get sick or shake from separation anxiety. He even sleeps with me every night... any,one out there with some.experience in this type of situation? I am at the point of cxlng vacation but 4000 is a lot of money to just throw away
If you were closer I would help...we are in the same boat, same oar 😀. Going to Hawaii in March. I also work from home and he never leaves my side. I've even been hiring someone to come play with him while I run errands, so he has his personal doggy sitter! My mom has 2 dogs, is taking my sisters dog same time (everyone is going but my mom) so having someone in her 80's watch 6 dogs isn't happening!
You could find a puppy daycare to have your friend drop him off at. Max has been going there before hiring this girl to come to the house and he really liked the little dogs there.
Cats307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!