View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 11:10 AM   #14
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkpal View Post
*okay, realized I was so ranty my point may have been all Over the place. Why a single mama of two young children would say- hey, this is okay. Instead of researching a breed appropriate to her situation. Sorry guys, geesh. I should go to bed, lol.
You are quite wonderful, LilahCharm, and I love hearing what you have to say---every single word--never too much!
You are so very sweet! Thank you for your grace in my sleepy grumpy lady ranting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
Okay we have had a couple more convos. She told me she loves wolves and is excited to see this pup grow. Next day she contacts me and said I am going to need to train a lot aren't I? I said yes every day for years. Can be short bursts of time. But daily!

I need to talk with my trainer breeder and see if she can donate some time. Come up have a social visit and dinner with me and help with temp assessment. I already have one place I might be able to place pup, if things go to hell in a ha d basket. My good protection trainer mike. Hopefully it won't come to that.
He rescues the failures.

Another good note for this gal is she put her pride aside and. Essentially asked for donations of equipment and time. That I hope bodes well.
And look at you looking at all the positives and seeking to create solutions a gem indeed. Cost is definitely a factor, that is the darn truth. I'm glad that she has someone to support her and that she is open minded and putting effort forth to make this work. Look forward to hopefully positive updates.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!