View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 09:03 AM   #1
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Default OMG. new dog owner

I was asked for help today and advice. Get this mix in this five wk old puppy! Rottweiler/Dalmation and Shepherd Wolf mix.

I said I wished you had asked me before adopting this pup! She was blindsided on the age was told it was nine wks old when going to pick it up the breeder told her it was born Aug 1st!!!

She has asked me for help with supplies collars leads and she wanted a harness. I said that dog should not be walked on a harness. Crates etc! Oh boy. The only good note so far is it can be rolled on its back easily with no negative response.

She has two children at home, nine and seven yrs old.

So we talked about bite inhibition. How do I teach that, she asks? I told her then spent an hour writing a more detailed instruction manual.

Food vaccines and grooming.

Of course the breeder is no where available. So here I go again. She lives close to me and I have agreed to help her out with training. At eight wks I will do atemperament test on the pup.

I get so very angry with these so called breeders. I could just spit
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!