View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 05:31 PM   #4
aweitzm1
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJane View Post
There are better sources to explain the grades of LP, but the symptom that Gracie had when hers became an issue was that she would not walk on the bad leg. She never showed pain or discomfort when she was off of the leg, even when the vets palpated it. I would give the puppy a chance to "recover" from the shot before I got worried. With grades 1-4, and four being the most serious, it is worth giving it a little time.
Thanks for the advice. I know it may just me the shot but it still has me worried. I am such a worry wart so that isn't going to go away. The good news he is eating and will walk regularly when I take him out. I didn't see any limping.

Though I did video him when I pressed into his thigh on both sides he would yelp and pull away. This way I can show the vet. There are times he is fine and other times he is yelping. Maybe the shot exacerbated it.

He is just not being himself i.e. tail wagging happy to see me. Doesn't want any belly rubs. And to top it all off my video camera I have set up to watch them at work broke so now I will be worrying like crazy. Ugh. I am gonna order another one ASAP. My dog walker will look out for any signs as I mentioned to her what happened. This site is just a great place to vent and also get amazing advice.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!