Thread: Reactive yorkie
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 03:41 PM   #17
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

This idiot groomer I believe was trying to get a rise out of me, this was the 4th time I had used her.The 2nd time she wasn't quite finished with a dog, I told her I would wait outside (I wanted to avoid a Cody scene when she was finished with that dog) she insisted she would be finished in a few minutes. Being a new client I didn't want to be rude so I stayed, thank goodness Cody behaved. She takes an hour to bathe, clip and dry. I came back 5 minutes late to find Cody in a scanty crate that sat atop 3 other scanty crates, when he saw me of course he was all excited and the crate almost toppled over. Joking but quite upset at this crate setup I was telling Cody to chill out before he knocks this setup over and breaks a leg. The 3rd time I went again, she wasn't finished with a dog, I sat holding Cody, she yells me it's ok to put him down, her dogs are use to all dogs cos she has always taken them to her shop. I told her I don't think he's dog friendly. I think that's why on my 4th visit she had him loose with her dogs, again,I was more upset about him having no harness on him, and how easy he could get out. I couldn't believe she had a clients dog loose. I am a reverse psychology person so I wasn't going to give her what I felt she wanted, shock, upset. I just stopped using her and so did 3 other ppl. I did make another appointment knowing I was never coming back.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!