View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 08:34 AM   #8
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

To get him to drink water, buy some chicken legs and thighs or a whole chicken I only got the parts, boil them. no salt, season added,you CAN add fresh carrots for a bit more flavor. After it's cooked let it cool down to the point where the fat settles to the top, skim off as much as that fat as you can, add just a teaspoon to his water to give it the chic flavor, be careful, not too much chic broth he is libel to drink entire bowl of water and may throw it up, if he refuses the water add another teaspoon of chic broth. This little tip was SHARED with me from one of our great long time members after my boy had major surgery and refused water, boy did he ever drink lol. Hope this helps you as it did me. Giving pills, have you tried the Pill Pockets made by Greenie. The pill pocket taste like a treat, you put the pill in the pocket and the pups gobble it up. I have use pill pockets since they came on the market.

Last edited by matese; 08-23-2016 at 08:37 AM.
matese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!