View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 10:47 AM   #1
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Default Black poop, freaked out

Chewie is being stubborn with liquid, and I feel it important to mention that. she always is, and she'll drink the minimum amount. Her boiled food I make sure retains water, and give her fresh fruit daily (it depends which fruit) and she's on canned pumpkin from the hair.

I called the vet. she's playing, and eating. Played fetch for a LONG time. chomping on her lamb ear, and eagerly accepted her pumpkin. It's not time for meal yet- not for another half an hour. I called the Phoenix location and was told to call and go in first thing in the morning but unless she's ___ (insert a lot of information) she's fine.

I finally went to our trash and pulled out the one from right before I took the sample for the vet in the morning. I asked husband to verify, and yes, it's a very very dark dark purple black. The one in the bag is a bit darker than that, so I can't tell for sure. I DID pull a bit of it apart before putting it in the bag and it's only black on the outside.

Can blueberries make it THIS black if constipation is an issue? It is NOT black all the way through, either. Yes, it's gross, but I make sure she's healthy. If I don't who else will.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!