View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 07:07 PM   #13
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shicks View Post
Yes, I so well know about this. After my Titan was put on prednisone, a chemo oral pill, liver medicine. My two Vets were very pricey. I got a prescription for one of the meds. To be filled at Walgreens. When I went to pick it up I was totally shocked. It was $298.00 for one months supply. The pharmacy tech saw I was totally freaked out. I told him I needed this to keep my Yorkie alive. He was so nice
He enrolled Titan in a prescription plan. It cost $20.00 a year and I paid nothing over $15.00 per prescription. This was definitely a God send to me & Titan.
Thank God I was able to get the medicine he needed. With going to two Vets a month and a monthly round of chemo, two CBC's a month, & all the medicines he gave us 2 more years of a happy life.
Miss him terribly. Titan is actually my Avtar.
Titan was adorable. I have seen you mention him before. I am so sorry...it is so hard to lose our beloved pups. GME is a terrible condition...sounds like you had success for some time with his treatment. He was a lucky boy to have someone who loved him enough to sacrifice so that he could stay with his family as long as possible.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!