View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 03:03 AM   #3
Veemo
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
I would let him out more often then you usually do, and keep him out at least 20 minutes,if he doesn't pee let him in. If he whines get him out, if he doesn't go out on his own pick him up and PUT him out and keep him out for 20 minutes or until he makes. If this doesn't work and he continues to pee in the house I would make a vet visit. I have read it is not very common for a male to have UTI but it can happen. How old is he.
He goes out quite a bit with the other dogs, but I'll start letting him out more for sure. I know he can hold it though for 8-9 hours because he's able to sleep perfectly through the night up until these last 3 weeks. He's only had one other accident in my room, and it was the same thing- circled all around and under my bed with pee everywhere. I've tried physically putting him in the grass to make him go, but he usually just runs back to the door. It's only recently that he's been acting weird. Usually he'd be eager to go outside but now, he doesn't seem to want to. I don't know, maybe I'm just seeing things haha.

He's about 1 years old. His vet records showed him to be in perfect health, so this is definitely not something he had before. His foster mom also said he never really had accidents ever in her house.
Veemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!