View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 10:27 AM   #15
tinav
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Hi guys....

Just wanted to give you a little update. Things seem to be quiet on the home front. Boss seems to be a little more pleasant and open (not that he wasn't before but there seemed to be a period where he was pretty quiet). He was out of the office a lot his week and a lot of closed door telephone conversations I am guessing that they were due to business stuff and not so much hiring. This has not been the usual but I am there a short time.

I found out that the ad runs for 60days unless he set up special arrangements. He asked me to work an extra day this week and I am hoping that continues (for the $$$). I am supposed to be fulltime by September. Oooh deja vu again!

But my gut says if I am still not feeling comfortable/secure at the job then I must keep or start to look as I have been...natural progression. September could be a good time to look also.

But thanks to you all I am not feeling as threatened by the ad and have a little more confidence. But there are times he still gives me a little of the heebee geebees, lol. Oh well could be me could be him, lol ?

Hugs to you all...
tina

Rest in peace my baby guy Pucci Love Mom
tinav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!