View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 10:37 PM   #29
buddybear
YT 1000 Club Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats307 View Post
For everyone that lets them sleep with you... Aren't you afraid of them falling out of bed getting hurt? Or once they are full grown it isn't as bad? My 10 lb shiz tzu can't jump in our bed so we go buy a new king size bed low to the ground (ikea, love it) so we can get all 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 people in the bed. I thought Max could fall out as a puppy and get hurt. He seems content in his play yard next to our bed but once the girls accept him and he's potty trained I guess he'll get the coveted spot between our pillows. He has to have a Minky bed since that's what I sew all day but maybe I'll make him a few and he can settle on his fav and donate the others to his nasty step sisters! 😄
Buddybear didn't start sleeping with us until he was almost one year old and many nights he goes outside to pee but that is fair as I get up to go myself but in the bathroom, lol. Would be so nice to train him to use a regular toilet!!!!
Buddybear jumps off the bed by himself but only once has he been able to get up by himself.
Minky is fabulous!!!!!! What a dream bed that would be. You will have to start calling him " His Royal Highness". The step sisters are jealous of all the attention the little brother is getting???? With so much minky lying around you could make a couple of girly type beds with ruffles and canapes.
Please post pictures when you get them all made.......ohhhhh and matching dresses.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!