View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 02:15 PM   #1
lisaje
Yorkie Talker

Default Help - is this a reputable breeder?

In my search for a yorkie, I have filled out so many puppy questionnaires and contacted about 4 different breeders now! I'm exhausted from all the essays I've had to write haha!

So it's been a long and daunting search, but I have narrowed down to about 3 breeders. Two of these breeders are show breeders, so that being said I do feel more comfortable with that as I know exactly what I will be getting in terms of pure bred, temperament and all of those important things that come out of responsible breeding.

That being said, there is one other breeder, however she does not show any dogs. She has several litters a year as she has quite a few studs and dams. She does breed parti's as well. So with that, I am sometimes a little hesitant because I can't really by sure if they are truly pure bred - not to say that parti's aren't but I know it is a little controversial. (I am personally looking for traditional colors).

I am hoping that someone wouldn't mind taking a peek around her website - but more importantly her facebook page as she has a lot more photos of her puppies. I am just hoping someone can give me some insight as to whether or not they look like pure bred yorkies. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! She is asking $2500 for males and $3000 for females, so I want to make sure I get what I pay for. (If I do decide on this particular breeder).

mysunshineyorkies
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...20saskatchewan

Thanks again everyone, it's been a long search and even longer wait (2 and half years) so I want to make sure I make the best decision.
lisaje is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!