View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 10:17 PM   #30
MarkFromSea
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom of 3 dogs View Post
thank you. I really care so much about Peyton. she was a friend of mines dog who had cancer and passed away :-(.

I did just recently find Peyton a fantastic home. I have a friend who has had 2 dogs for the longest time, A Scottie and a Westie. well, very sadly... the Scottie got cancer and has died. its been about a year and this friend was still very sad and so was her Westie. they weren't ready to add another dog until just recently and so, I brought Peyton over to try things out and they both love her and things couldn't be working out any better :-). I bring my other dogs over for visits regularly.

I would never have just got rid of Peyton. I do love and care about her. and , I knew that if I waited long enough, the perfect home would become available . She only lives about a 5 minute drive from me and my friend does know that if for any reason she can no longer keep Peyton , I want her to come back her to me.
Sounds wonderful! Worked out great! If for any reason I had to give up a dog, I'd hope for the same situation.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!