View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 04:06 AM   #8
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinav View Post
This could be very true...when I was interviewed by him I asked how many people were in the firm....he said there were 3 accountants ( and of course the support staff), and when I was working there I only saw him and me...there was a part time accountant but he is gone now (I never worked with him and I don't know why he is not there any more). But any way he may "need" to hire another accountant for the busy season. I really don't know what the real work load is like yet. Not only would he need this other accountant for the mini busy season but if he like this person he may keep him on for the bigger busy season. So it kind of makes sense the only thing is he didn't mention it to me that he was interviewing...cause this person would have to work in my office. Oh well I guess I am just not the person that he consults with on these matters, lol.

But I do feel a little in secure there. Plus he already let go the person who I replaced and the part time guy (he was a guy) is gone....so he does let people go quite often. He is the type of person who finds fault even if it is his imagination, lol The person I am replacing was there 3 years and he let her go. I just got deja vu, lol.

Anyway I did send out a resume today just to make myself feel better. Doesn't hurt to look and if I start getting some response i won't feel like I will be out of work for ever. A better out look always helps.

But thanks for posting....I will keep you all up dated of course. I have off tomorrow...taking the furbutt to the beach.

Have a great evening.
Hugs
tina
If he is this volatile in terms of hiring/firing...then most definitely no, I would not ask about this as he will feel it's nosy, I'd think, given his possible control issues.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!