View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 08:04 AM   #5
Laura
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I also think it was more like a stroke. I didn't see her acting like seizure. Now she is behaving a little strangely, holding her head to the right when she drinks water. I give then Cesar's as a treat in the morning, cut it into 9 pieces and feed with a fork 1 by 1 to each of 6 pups. She knew what we were doing, but she didn't seem like she could maneuver the fork too well. I guess time will tell. When we go see him in 3 weeks if we want, we can start doing MRI, brain scans, etc if we want (says the vet.) I just can't find any good information to tell me what is going on with her. I don't want to be cheap, but the $400 I spent on friday is a meager amount compared to starting MRI's, etc on a great girl who I have loved for 12+ years. We lost two in the past 2 years, both to cancer. Spending so much money, one to find out there was nothing to do but love him. Two, for them to recommend we put him down. If we had not done that throat biopsy, he would have probably been fine for a few more months, and I thought they could tell that before they did it by what they said. These things just weigh heavy on a mom.

Thanks for thinking of us.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/gallery/sh...00&ppuser=1851
Laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!