View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 07:38 PM   #1
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Totally surprised!!!!!!

My pup got weighed at the vet's today and weighed a whooping 8.2 pounds.

I couldn't believe it because my pup is such a little thing. When I pick him up, there is almost nothing to him. He had a great time at the vet's office. I am so proud of him because he is such a cute, friendly little guy and isn't reluctant at all to venture forth and meet new people and new animals including cats (in cages). He had never seen a cat before, but thought they were wonderful. (None of the animals there were sick - they were going home from being neutered, spayed, and having their routine shots like my pup was having.)

We went on from the vet's office to PetCo to get a harness. This was really his first outing - to a public place like Petco. But, he continued to be true to his nature and make friends and love everyone he met. There is no doubt that he especially loves children. I was impressed by the children at Petco. Everyone of them asked permission before they petted him. I couldn't let him down at PetCo though because he wanted to follow everyone else home - So, he rode around in a cart and enjoyed that every bit as much. He certainly was ooohed and aaaahed and adored at the store. Everyone thought he was so cute and so little. I kept saying, "Oh you're wrong - He's not little, he's big! He's over 8 pounds." But, no one listened. They still thought he was a tiny, cute, little puppy. (He's 7 months old.)

So much for big Yorkies!!!! They are still very little!!!

Murphy and I had a great afternoon. I don't think he even knew he had a shot amid all the fun he was having.

Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!