View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 02:00 PM   #3
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I love the earth bath products but I agree, despite their amazing smell in the hand, the scent does not last. I feel like my dog smells really great all the time like a freshly shampooed woman's hair and we use bio groom right now (actually since we ran out of our bio groom shampoo we are subbing with an earth bath but just for shampoo) we use the creme rinse conditioner and as another YT member reccomended after we put the conditioner on I wrap Lilah in a towel and carry her around while it soaks in for about five minutes. We also use a bio groom product called...I think show sheen or bio sheen? For our evening brushing and I am sure that that helps too. Earth bath actually makes a dog smelly spray (We have it in mango tango) and there are other companies that make 'dog perfume' I think it is cute and it is important to me that my dog smells nice. She snuggles in the crook of my neck you know? I need her to be clean and soft and silky and fresh and I imagine she would prefer it that way as well.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!