View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 06:09 AM   #3
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

As for leaving the home alone, I work full time and Duchess is home alone.....If it's just a puppy, I would recommend having someone doggy sit until they are old enough to be alone.....this is just a temporary situation. As they get older, they won't need as much supervision and monitoring. As they get older, you can get a webcam to see what they are doing home alone.

As for traveling, my little one goes with me on some trips. I have a trusted family member who will doggy sit my little one for those trips where I am not able to take her. I also cat sit for her when she goes away. On the rare occasion that I have to board her, I take her to my vet's kennel.......so far no issues....plus they have her medical records in the event something goes wrong like accident or illness.

So you have many options and I imagine they will change over time. It's tough finding someone you can trust with your baby. Talk to other pet owners in your area to help with finding kennels they trust if you need one.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!