View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 09:38 AM   #8
ezwriter
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unlove Thanks so much for your kind words!

It was so comforting to see all of your kind posts and your responses to the horror of Cody's cruel death and mostly that we had to see it happen. My husband found something on the kitchen floor yesterday, maybe a kibble or something like that, and he went to pieces. He asked me how long he will have to suffer the agony he feels. He dropped and broke a glass container when he got a shooting pain in the hand that was mangled. He will forever have awful scars that will remind him of Cody every time he looks at his hand. But one of your posts said what I believe; we may never get over it completely but we will have new memories to add to our rich Yorkie lives. We have a few medical things to tend to. After that, we will definitely go back to Miss Goldie and see the puppies she has now. We know exactly what we are looking for. While we know there can never be another Cody, I will search out the quality of the puppy's disposition as much as anything. He was a beautiful, healthy and completely predictable bundle of love. We will have a puppy soon. Can't wait!
ezwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!