View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 06:08 PM   #1
Gregman
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I need help with my picky eater!

I'm new here and this is my first post. I guess you can tell by the topic what's up LOL.
We have a 7 month old bundle of joy, wide open with energy keeps us on our toes. Her name is Sophie Marie, we just call her Sophie, she filled the empty nest for the wife here sense the kids all grew up and moved away (10 minutes across town). Sophie has never liked kibble, we had her on Wellness wet as a young puppy and tried to switch her to the dry but she would not eat it only pick at it. Long story short we have to add a topper to her food which isn't the best out there and we really want what's best for her. We've recently tried to get her to eat Taste of the Wild puppy but she's not having it just looks at it and walks away. We don't give her table food, she does eat twice a day but we just want a good food for her that we don't have to add so much to it before she will eat it. Thought about going back to a wet food like Wellness Core. Any suggestions would be appreciated, Sophie is happy and healthy but just would like to get he off the junk food.
Gregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!