View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 04:59 PM   #1
palsers
Yorkie Yakker

Love Valentines Puppy Accident Pt.2 (Photos)

Hi everyone,
Let me finish this crazy story. When the second pickup hit my car head on while I was getting my cell phone it not only knocked me out instantly but it also throw me 30 feet in the air. When I came down My wife ran over to me and I was laying on the ground unconscious and bleeding heavily from the side of my head, she thought I might have been dead. I was rushed to the hospital and cat scans determined I hit my head so hard when I hit the pavement that I had bruised my brain. In the mean time my son had to rush to our car to get Teah out of the car before the wrecker hauled our car off.
The miracle of this all is not one bone in my body was broken. When I finally came to and heard what had happened I made them x ray me again because I thought I had to have something broken. I spent a total of 14 days in the hospital as they watched my brain. One of my greatest joys while I was in the hospital is when my daughter would sneak Teah in my room in her purse. I am finding out that is a great reason to have a tea cup.
I will never forget the first time she brought her in my room. The first thing Teah did when she put her on the bed was run right up to my face and started licking me and wagging her tail. It was like she was saying I am so glad to see you and I hope you are going to be alright. I go to rehab 3 times a week now and they say my brain should heal in 3 to 6 months. What a three weeks it has been. Barry,Vicky and Teah chillen in the hospital.
Attached Thumbnails
Valentines Puppy Accident Pt.2 (Photos)-camry.jpg   Valentines Puppy Accident Pt.2 (Photos)-hospital2.jpg   Valentines Puppy Accident Pt.2 (Photos)-hospital.jpg  
palsers is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!