Old 07-24-2016, 09:13 AM   #285
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainzing View Post
Anyone watching the night of on HBO?
It's been a good replacement
Yes - we're watching it and so far, so good! We like it. I can't figure out what the heck happened to that girl, my gosh! The cop characters are pretty interesting and I like that they're showing the good and bad side of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiGirl View Post
I think we just made it through Season 6 Ep 5, so we are getting close to the end. Another couple nights of double episodes and it will be over, right? Still can't believe I watched a series with so much violence and blood, but I just couldn't help myself
I can't do the animal violence, eek, that really gets to me. But the rest I can deal with, for the most part.

I can't wait for you to finish -- OMG - you just will not believe what happens ! So good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainzing View Post
Anyone that thinks the world is more violent then it was thru out our history is wrong.
We've just made weapons that kill faster.

I found myself riveted to the battle of the bastards episode
Whoa
Of all the battles, I thought that one was the absolute best - it had us totally sucked in. It was pretty epic. And then having it end w/ Jon, having almost died/suffocated himself, finding that rage he needed to tear after Ramsey and bring him DOWN. I was so "proud" of him for that - he would not give up, not give up an inch until Ramsey was *done*. He was not gonna let that filthy creature ever make Sansa vulnerable again, ever.
Save

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!