View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 03:25 PM   #12
annaschaben
YT 500 Club Member

Well I was so worked up about the whole thing that I took them to the vet today. Madie did absorb hers and Roxie is not Pregnant. I'm glad that Madie isn't bc I don't feel that she is breeding quality (don't it suck that you have to have them so long and get so attached to them before some things show up? Madie was such a beautiful baby and seemed perfect, but when it came time to lose her baby teeth, which she had all of, not all of her perminant teeth came in ). I'm kind of bummed about Roxie though. I chatted with her breeder quit a bit before I got her, and even though she seems small @ 4.5 lb, that is what size her mama is, and she has the same build. The breeder said that she was the easiest welper that she has and each litter that she has had has been 4 to 5 pups (I've eyeballed the site for a looong time before I got Roxie).

As for going to another vet. I wish. The one I have I like and he does have more small animal experince than any other vet in this area. The area that we live in is very rural. There is 400 people in our town. The next town is 7 miles away (with 90 people) The vet we go to is 30 miles away, and the closest "big" town (25,000 People) is over 60 miles away.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!