View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 09:54 PM   #1
falnangl4u
Yorkie Talker

Default Long Hair Dream versus Wanting Babies!

Question please! I've had and yet have yorkies which are the love of my life, but never achieved the long hair that I've always dreamed of till this one... I of course have the most beautiful yorkie of all lol! She will be a year old August 11th, and is due to come into her 2nd heat around October. I would love to breed her at least once before I have her fixed. I would of course like another baby for myself , and I have a daughter that is begging also that would be a fantastic mama.

My question is, do I really have to cut all of her hair off if I do this? Could I leave it long and just have her belly and behind shaved? The thought of cutting her hair is killing me after working so hard to keep it. "She's cotton, not silky". I wouldn't however want to make her miserable, nor her puppies have a hard time nursing just for the sake of my pride in her appearance. So just wondering if anyone has let the hair remain long, and how did it work out? I'd really appreciate any replies. And I thank everyone here, this site is a place I don't post much, but I visit as much as anywhere on the net lol. There usually isn't much that I can't find out here, but tonight for some reason the search won't work for me, so starting a new thread. I'm gonna post a photo of her, it's at 11 months on the 11th of July. I'm so proud of my girl!

20160712_125330.jpg Photo by falnangl4u | Photobucket

Last edited by falnangl4u; 07-18-2016 at 09:57 PM.
falnangl4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!