View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 01:44 AM   #1
Lizzieg84
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default No Appetite for Days and Diarrhea. 😢

. Our sweet baby is six years old, and has been in overall great health until last week. She started throwing up, and we had an out-of-town funeral to attend. So we took her with us and found a vet there to take her to as we attended the funeral. She says that her check-up went well, and that she gave her Sub Q fluids and a shot for the nausea. Now the nausea is gone. However, she now has diarrhea that has had mucus in it, but what I found at 3:45 AM just appeared to be a thin brown with no mucus (sorry for the detailed description). I have offered her chicken and rice and she will not eat. This is a dog that generally LOVES eating, and we have always been bad about giving her human food. She is drinking fine.

I am not certain that they did a blood test, as I only saw an office exam, Sub Q, and whatever the nausea shot is called on the breakdown of her bill. Has anyone experienced this? I am heartbroken and worried sick. She also loves her family and wants to always be around us, but during the day she wants to be alone. She lays on a pillow under the bed instead of being in the living room with us.
Lizzieg84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!