View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 03:53 PM   #15
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shicks View Post
Oh, yes. I took my late Yorkie to Pet Smart. It was a terrible experience. First of all our appointment was @ 12:00pm. All I wanted was a bath, ears tipped, and a trim. At 3:00pm I called to check, said he wasn't ready. Well, it was 6:00pm when I got to get him. 6 hours!! Around his eyes were burned from the clippers and his belly area was also very red. I was mad as hell.
Someone called from Pet Smart the next day to see if I was satisfied. Well, I gave her an ear full. She did not say sorry offer a free groom, or anything. All she said was "I guess you won't be back." No way would I take my baby back to those butchers.
LMAO! A-MEN!!! I think it's a rule for those Arseholes. They should change their wording to: "Hi! We're petsmart groomers. We were probably hired when other reputable grooming companies wouldn't hire us. We do our best to bully, maim, and torture your beautiful babies! Want rash burns? Want a dog terrified of the electric shavers? Would you even like us to express the adrenal glands so violently your pup tucks tail and screams for hours? Well, look no more! We are YOUR people! We will even charge a bit extra for our services. Call now."
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!