View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 10:59 PM   #6
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
Hi I am not sure where to post this. I took my 2 girls to get groomed and I told them do not cut Sunshine's hair just a bath and condition her hair . Well they cut her hair short on top of her head ( she is 5yrs old and never had her hair cut) so now I can not even put a bow in it.. They also cut the hair on the sides of her face and shaved the top of her nose.. Let just say she looks goofy. Now for Lucy I told them to shave her body (she is a big tomboy)9and do not cut the hair on her head or face well they cut the hair on her head gave her bangs it looks like she has a bowl on her head. I showed them pics of the cut I wanted for her . I can not even put a bow in her hair. I know it will grow back but I feel this is unacceptable . They charged me $80 for my girls to look goofy.. They did not listen to anything I said so I guess I will be looking for another groomer. Sorry for my rant but this very upsetting to me I spend a lot of time caring for my girls hair and to have someone just screw it up..

I'm sorry. I had one that told me her "hair was too matted" and shaved her completely down and gave her a bad cut. The next one expressed her anal glands so badly that she screamed and had her tail tucked. It caused her a huge phobia. Even with her excellent groomer now, she still can't be shaved in her girly bits areas. This was with us watching, too. I get furious when they put that noose around their neck. I'm sorry, these little guys get super funny about bad cuts, too. I hope you find a good groomer fast! My trainer introduced me to my groomer and I could have kissed her for it. editing to add: How DARE they cut her top knot? My fantastic groomer misunderstood hubby's instructions, so she did that first time. Now she follows to a T. Chew's hair was ready for ponytail in less than four weeks. I hope this is the case for you!

Last edited by JennaPenny; 07-13-2016 at 11:01 PM. Reason: post cut off
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!