View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 09:15 PM   #1
Sunnygirl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Rant about bad groomer.

Hi I am not sure where to post this. I took my 2 girls to get groomed and I told them do not cut Sunshine's hair just a bath and condition her hair . Well they cut her hair short on top of her head ( she is 5yrs old and never had her hair cut) so now I can not even put a bow in it.. They also cut the hair on the sides of her face and shaved the top of her nose.. Let just say she looks goofy. Now for Lucy I told them to shave her body (she is a big tomboy)9and do not cut the hair on her head or face well they cut the hair on her head gave her bangs it looks like she has a bowl on her head. I showed them pics of the cut I wanted for her . I can not even put a bow in her hair. I know it will grow back but I feel this is unacceptable . They charged me $80 for my girls to look goofy.. They did not listen to anything I said so I guess I will be looking for another groomer. Sorry for my rant but this very upsetting to me I spend a lot of time caring for my girls hair and to have someone just screw it up..
Sunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!