View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 06:40 AM   #1
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Default Wylie's a Golden Birthday Boy - He's 12!!!

I should've posted this yesterday, but I just simply forgot.

Yesterday was Wylie's Golden Birthday - he was 12 years old on the 12th!!! I can't believe he's been with me this long. My love for this little man is immeasurable - he is part-owner of my heart, that's for sure.

At 12 years old, let's see...he is blind (has cataracts), has Cushings, has hypothyroid, Congestive Heart Failure, a heart murmur, allergies, 2 pinned LP knees, disc disease in his back/neck, and chronic skin infections....but this little man is clearly a survivor and a fighter!

He is truly ALL HEART and sweetness and we love him beyond all reason. Wylie (aka The Floop) has given us so much more than we could ever possibly give him, and taught us so much too. If I am even 1/2 the 'person' Wylie is at some point in my life, I will be proud. He is true love incarnate and deserves so much love in return too.

So, what with being "Golden" now and all - which we've made a HUGE deal of over here , his new (current) nickname is officially:

*** Golden Bear Bear Double Cub Dire-Floop ***

So, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY to my Golden Bear Bear Double Cub Dire-Floop!

(this is not the greatest pic below, but I just *LOVE* it so much - that ear!)
Save
Attached Thumbnails
Wylie's a Golden Birthday Boy - He's 12!!!-1.jpg  

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!