View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 04:48 PM   #26
dawz1026
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink04 View Post
Thank you all so much. I haven't been on here, I find it hard to come back to a place where I once wrote happy, silly things Tinky would do. I still have a very large hole in my heart. I pray to see her in my dreams, but what's funny is that my boyfriend has dreamt of her. (I recall reading that in order for you to start seeing them in dreams, etc you need to be in a place where you accept it, and are at peace - I am still very much lost without her...)
His first dream was her coming to him, sitting down and giving him a "love lick" on his arm. Then he woke up (She used to do this... sit next to us, look at us very lovingly, then give us "big long licks" that we called "love licks" because it meant she was happy)
The next dream... after Tinky passed I bought a stuffed animal yorkie to sleep with. It may sound strange, but it has helped. I lay in bed, and it sits next to me like Tinky used to.
Now... my boyfriend had a dream that he was in bed, then looked at the bedroom doorway, and the stuffed animal came into it like a real dog would. When he told me this, I started BAWLING. To me, this means that she was showing him that she's still around, and even that she associates the stuffed animal with herself??? It may sound crazy, but I miss her so much - and I know she would want to tell me she's ok.
Oh, little Tinkerbell - you are so loved, and we miss you so much.
I sent you a PM..
dawz1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!