Thread: Jack.
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 04:13 AM   #1
brianm501
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Jack.

On wed morning I took our lovely rescue YORKIE X JACK for his morning walk,all seemed normal he had woken us up at 7am jumping to go out in garden followed by getting his dental chew,this was part of his daily ritual one that he had done every day of the 10yrs he had been on our baby,at 9.30 I put his lead on and he was jumping at door as his usual excitd self ready to explore his fav park,we went off as usual bouncing along when suddenly he slowed down,i asked him if he had seen something but no response,he walked slowly for a few yds then laid on the grass,i knew something was wrong but just thought he may haveneeded to be sick or something,i picked him up and holding his head I hurried back home,at no time did he make any noises as if he was in pain just staring in front as if transfixed,i opened the door and shouted my wife,there is somethingwrong with JACK I think he might be dying,dont know why I said that as apart from ear infection yrs ago he was fit as a fiddle,we rang vets but before we could get in the car he was gone,5 mins that's changed our lives forever,im 72 my wife 66,JACK was our life,where we went he went,well almost we are totally devastated trying to hold it in but everywhere we look ,every room we enter we can see him there in his fav spot,the worst thing is not knowing why or if we missed anything,you keep beating yourself up thinking if I had not gone out would it not have happened,but JACK left the house excited as usual and doing what he loved best.We buried him in amongst our flower garden,the same place he was sitting with us the day before,we will love him and think of him everyday till we meet again,JACK was a rescue dog and had been in 3 diff centres till we took him into our lives at 1yr old.RIP JACKY BOY all our love goes with you forever.MAM and DAD.
brianm501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!