View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 03:10 AM   #4
Scoobstersmom
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniernc View Post
Poor little Elsy is sick again. She has a history of HGE and pancreatitis. She was sick about a month and and half ago vomiting blood tinged watery like mucus and had a large amt of bloody diarrhea. She couldn't keep meds down so we went to vet. She started feeling bad again yesterday. Wouldn't eat anything after 10am and just lying around so I started her meds but this morning she still wouldn't eat. She drank water but threw it up every time. Took her in and they gave her fluids and an injection of cerenia. She is better tonight. She gets stressed real easy but it also seems to occur a few days after she gets her sentinel. Has anyone else noticed any side effects after giving sentinel. Elsy weighs 5.4 lbs.
Anniernc, I am sure you already know this - but it doesn't matter what side effects others have experienced with Sentinel. What's more important is how it affects Elsy. If you notice a pattern - a pattern being more than one - negative reaction to Sentinel, then it is time to speak with your vet about trying something different. Sentinel might be - probably is - a great medication, but it just might not be great for Elsy. Every dog is different, as are their reactions to meds. I am glad she is feeling better, and hope she is completely back to normal soon.

Diana
Scoobstersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!