View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 05:14 PM   #46
aweitzm1
YT 500 Club Member

I just read all the back story to this post. I am saddened by all of this. I don't understand how she can keep getting all these dogs and losing them. To me she is out for money only.

I know what it was like to be a broke college student and no way could I afford a dog. let alone all the ones she has had.

I just came from a play date with my dog walker who has 5 yorkies and we were discussing the care and expense for them all. Why would she continue to get yorkies younger than 12 weeks. I understand if you are new and don't know about the breed but after her first one she should have known better.

Also, I know things happened and sometimes emergencies with dogs occur but I am not a fan of someone getting a dog without knowing how you will pay for all the vet bills. This is why I am a big advocate for Pet Insurance. Its like parents having kids when they cannot afford the care for them. Its nice if people want to donate but don't go out two months later and purchase another dog how about using that money to pay back the people who generously donated to your vet care. Or if money was left over donate it to a charity if you don't return it. ... Okay Vent Over! This thread just made me very mad about the irresponsibility of some pet owners.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!