View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 09:47 AM   #9
MybunDleOfJoy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestiny View Post
Mine loved Royal canin but I wanted to be able to feed them the same food- puppy and adult, so I switched them to acana- free range poultry. It's grain free and they love it. I do soak it first in water bc my puppy was swallowing it whole, though some feel that's not an issue, it made me concerned, I have heard orijen is the top of the line but my gal can't handle that mich protein im afraid. The zignature looks like a more affordable version of the acana, but the ingredients are a bit different, my pet store reco it bc it was smaller kibble and cheaper.
That sounds interesting. I find the kibble of orijen and acana are just the same size almost and my dog literally looked away when I bough the small sample bags for him to try. He gives me mixed feelings lol one day he likes turkey and the next he wants duck I dnt get him anymore.

Has anyone tried weruva?

I emailed them to request samples of the kibble.
I told them a little story about the crisis I was going through and how my dog was very thin. They said they couldnt mail me samples because the price of shipping was worth many more then the price of the actual bags. The good news is a Sales manager got back to me and said that they would deliver a 4lb and box of wet food pouches directly to a local pet store thats affiliated with the brand and let me know when it is delivered so that I can pick it up. Isnt that amazing?

This is the ingredient in the dry kibble i chose:

De-boned Chicken, Salmon Meal, Turkey Meal, Lentils, Chickpeas, De-boned Turkey, De-boned Salmon, Whole Eggs, Green Peas, Split Peas, Pumpkin, Chicken Fat (Stabilized with mixed tocopherols), Natural Flavors, Salmon Oil, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Tomato Pomace, Apple Pomace, Chicken Cartilage, Dried Seaweed Meal, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Carotene, Inositol, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!