View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 07:14 AM   #1
MybunDleOfJoy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default What do you feed your monster :D ?

As I've stated before in a previous post, I am having a hard time getting my baby Max to eat. I'm thinking of requesting samples of different food brands to give it a try, due to the return policy in certain stores. Petco and petsmart , return policy is amazing. If i go to a local pet store I am unable to return the 4-6lb food bag because its open, now thats a $20-26 loss I cant afford.

I'd like to know what do you feed your dog?

If you sprinkle freeze dried, raw or wet food into their kibble, Please tell me which brand. Give me some ideas that do not include home cooking. I had an experience with homecooking that I do not want to try again.

I'm really trying to get my dog to eat and I would love to hear the different dog foods the yorkietalk mamas feed.

I've tried :
Merrick, Fromm (Beef Fritata), Wellness, natures instinct (dry), solid gold, canidae, natural balance, Orijen (Regional) , Acana (heritage meat), whole earth farms.

I've heard about "I and Love and You", "weruva", "earthborn", "natures logic, "taste of the wild", "artemis", "zignature"-- Has anyone fed this food before?

Last edited by MybunDleOfJoy; 06-22-2016 at 07:16 AM.
MybunDleOfJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!